The many health benefits of CBD are well documented. What makes CBD effective is its ability to interact with the endocannabinoid system (ECS). This system is comprised of a series of receptors that are spread throughout the body. So, what are the benefits of CBD?
Many other CBD benefits come from its impact on neurotransmitters, such as dopamine and serotonin. CBD can also help with cell regeneration.
Some of the primary benefits of CBD include supporting:
- Healthy skin
- Mental health and well being
- Digestive system and functions
- Reproductive health
CBD also helps:
- Protect your brain and brain function
- Protect your cardiovascular system
- Regulate hormones and metabolism
- Alleviation of pain and inflammation